'Allure' Nude - Speedpaint 'Allure' Nude - Speedpaint

I feel like this is more suited to be on youtube rather than newgrounds, although all mediums are accepted, it still feels out of place. I will say your work is stunning and its interesting to see it all come together.

A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2 A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2

I like that you have created and nurtured a strong female amusing character into life. While this just feels like an advert, its still done in an amusing witty light hearted way that is enjoyable.
I don't particularly like the stop motion type of animation in this, however If that is your style, Its not my place to judge. Just not for me.

Jurassic World Parody Jurassic World Parody

I didn't really enjoy this.
It was ok I guess, but I hated the 'jokes' considering how awesome the movie was, I guess I am Bias.
The Animation work was good though, just the humour was very hit and miss for me.

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

Really good good good. Id be more constructive but I think I am slightly drunk, by which I mean I definitely am.

Flappy Flock Flappy Flock

Well i think its better than the real deal. But thats just me.. Still no sound is disappointing.

Dodge Copter Dodge Copter

Simple yet addictive and fun.

playgb responds:

Glad you like it. Thank you for playing =)

Sky Sanctuary Zone (remake) Sky Sanctuary Zone (remake)

Definitely one of my favourites of this 'Sky sanctuary'.

Sky Sanctuary Remix Sky Sanctuary Remix

Definitely not my favourite variation, but pretty cool in its own right. Great for what it is.

S&K - Sky Sanctuary S&K - Sky Sanctuary

This in my opinion.. is absolutely butchering a master piece. those drums *SHUDDER*

Zone_Tan Zone_Tan

Poor green whale gun books.

Gamer Girl Gamer Girl

I thought this was pretty cool :)

Catches the realism in female gamers rather than the hipster bitches.

Zone Zone