'Allure' Nude - Speedpaint 'Allure' Nude - Speedpaint

I feel like this is more suited to be on youtube rather than newgrounds, although all mediums are accepted, it still feels out of place. I will say your work is stunning and its interesting to see it all come together.

A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2 A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2

I like that you have created and nurtured a strong female amusing character into life. While this just feels like an advert, its still done in an amusing witty light hearted way that is enjoyable.
I don't particularly like the stop motion type of animation in this, however If that is your style, Its not my place to judge. Just not for me.

Jurassic World Parody Jurassic World Parody

I didn't really enjoy this.
It was ok I guess, but I hated the 'jokes' considering how awesome the movie was, I guess I am Bias.
The Animation work was good though, just the humour was very hit and miss for me.

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

I am glad you changed your clothesline Distributor to someone more reliable. Shark robot have really good products and I have yet to receive a crappy clothing item from them. I remember the issue I had when I ordered the Zone shirt 2 years ago and I <3 Tentacles for my Girlfriend at the time and they they came out warped.
I might actually be willing to purchase more of your items, I know I want thread the needle.

The Worlds Most Greatest Best Movie Of All Time The Worlds Most Greatest Best Movie Of All Time

You done a great a job with animation but the plot was kind of a boring premises. Like a behind the scenes look at how people make a show you like, its ok.. but the show is better.
I thought she was going to show the dream of his movie come to life, that is something I wanted to see not the explanation that went on.

Fedex and Kinkos Fedex and Kinkos

Sniff my bum.

The Anatomical Bust The Anatomical Bust

Sniff My fart

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

I love your stuff, I love zone tan, as soon as this got to the super friends or what ever those fags were called I 'zoned' out. Fuck that was mind numbing and boring as shit.
Glad to hear your going to be pumping out some out of context stuff rather than letting it go to waste.
I really love the way Zonetan is Animated and her mannerisms. Caxx obviously does an amazing job with her voice acting.

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

Amazing is spelled with a Z? Lies!!!

Shredder: The Later Years Shredder: The Later Years

Really great start, I didn't see the pot belly coming and the humour was brilliant.
Animation was done well and the sound was top notch main. Good work all round