View Profile MajinMaian

680 Movie Reviews

I feel like this is more suited to be on youtube rather than newgrounds, although all mediums are accepted, it still feels out of place. I will say your work is stunning and its interesting to see it all come together.

I like that you have created and nurtured a strong female amusing character into life. While this just feels like an advert, its still done in an amusing witty light hearted way that is enjoyable.
I don't particularly like the stop motion type of animation in this, however If that is your style, Its not my place to judge. Just not for me.

I didn't really enjoy this.
It was ok I guess, but I hated the 'jokes' considering how awesome the movie was, I guess I am Bias.
The Animation work was good though, just the humour was very hit and miss for me.

47 Game Reviews

Really good good good. Id be more constructive but I think I am slightly drunk, by which I mean I definitely am.

Well i think its better than the real deal. But thats just me.. Still no sound is disappointing.

Simple yet addictive and fun.

playgb responds:

Glad you like it. Thank you for playing =)

145 Audio Reviews

Definitely one of my favourites of this 'Sky sanctuary'.

Definitely not my favourite variation, but pretty cool in its own right. Great for what it is.

This in my opinion.. is absolutely butchering a master piece. those drums *SHUDDER*

73 Art Reviews

Poor green whale gun books.

I thought this was pretty cool :)

Catches the realism in female gamers rather than the hipster bitches.

Beautiful

I am honest in my reviews and i am not going to support the absolute shit some people seem to love just because the mindless masses do. Prepare for a cold glass of just ice! >.<

31, Male